What is a typical coaching session like?
Our initial meeting is a 90-minute Life Spheres Assessment to understand which areas of your life are most challenging, where your inner resources are strong, and where you'd like to grow the most.
This helps us decide on a focal point for the first phase of our work.
After the initial intake and assessment, regular sessions run 50 minutes (+ 10 minutes of note making on my end after the session).
Since each of my clients is unique, each session unfolds differently.
Typical sessions include:
- Self-reflection work
- Emotional release practices
- Reframing of destructive views into constructive ways of seeing
- Reframing self-defeating habits into cohesive self-respecting action
- Strategies for goal accomplishment
- Self-care practices
- And more . . .
What principles do you apply in your sessions?
- Radical Self-Honesty: Our first step together is to face what's real in all Spheres of your life.
- Radical Vulnerability: I accept you fully, just as you are. I invite you courageously embrace all aspects of your being and share your true self.
- Radical Accountability: Happiness in an inside job. There are no saviors or silver bullets. I will support you all the way, yet only you can free yourself.
- Kindness: I live from the heart and deeply care for every person I work with. I am warm and loving. My job is to help you heal and grow. For this, kindness (the Heart) is the best medicine.
- Clarity: I am unrelenting in the pursuit of what is true. My job is to help you cut through habits and beliefs that are self-defeating. For this, wisdom (the Sword) is the best medicine.
- Interconnectedness: All aspects of life are interdependent and of equal importance. Suffering in one Sphere affects all other Spheres. Brightness in any Sphere uplifts all other Spheres. Our work together is to integrate all aspects of life.
- Inherent Wholeness: I see you as innately complete (never flawed or in need of fixing). My job is to hold this vision of you until you recognize it for yourself.
- Equality: Regardless of age, gender, sexual preference, education, or experience, I treat all my clients with equal care and respect.
- Enjoyment: I love what I do. I always bring a sense of humor, creativity, and playfulness to my sessions.
How often do you recommend we meet?
Weekly sessions produce the best results.
Continuity and accountability are huge parts of success in this work.
I suggest we start by meeting once a week and adjust as needed.
Most people accomplish their best inner work and positive transformation by focusing on a specific goal or Sphere for 10 or 15 sessions. Positive and permanent change takes time, effort, and commitment.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check, QuickPay (Zelle, used by all major US banks), and PayPal.